• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable preset intensity for presets already in Lightroom?

Explorer ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have seen a lot of tutorials on how to create a new Lightroom develop preset via Adobe camera raw through Photoshop and enable the "intensity" setting for that preset in Lightroom.

I am wondering if it is possible to do this for presets already imported into Lightroom? I have about a dozen folders with some free and some purchased presets, most of them as .xmp files and I would like to somehow enable intensity "setting" for these. 

Possible or not?

Many thanks for replies!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

You are confusing presets and profiles. There is no intensity slider for presets, but 'creative' profiles do have such a slider. Whether or not a custom profile has such a slider is determined by the person who created it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are confusing presets and profiles. There is no intensity slider for presets, but 'creative' profiles do have such a slider. Whether or not a custom profile has such a slider is determined by the person who created it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, so if they did not, then I cannot recreate it? That's unfortunate 😐 So, no way to "open" the creative profile in Camera raw and "enable" the intensity slider?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines