• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encryption — Cloud images encrypted?

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched and searched and can't seem to find the answer to this question:

Does Adobe encrypt the images that I load to the cloud via Lightroom ("cloud" version) or LR Mobile?

Anyone know the answer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this . I have seen this document before and my confusion is as follows:

This document is for "enterprise" users.  That content is clearly described as encrypted.  They even say this:

'As mentioned above, Adobe encrypts all UGC stored in Creative Cloud for enterprise at rest." (UGC= User Generated Content).

what I don't understand is if my individual 1TB LR account has its "UGC" (in my case, 'images')  similarly stored as encrypted.  Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is pmainly User to User with very little interaction with Adobe staff. You can ask Adobe at https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40874

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

I just posted.  Hopefully I will get a response.

I am stunned that it is this hard to figure this out.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines