enhancement request for Lightroom classic face recognition.

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with LR classic I want some way to see a face to make sure I am selecting the right name.

What I mean is when I am tagging a photo X. I start typing the name of the person.I want to see a thumb nail of the person before I confirm it is them.

I understand it is complicated interface. One of the problems I am trying to solve is if there are two Jordans, Jordan Brown, and Jordan Baker. I want a clue that I am selecting the correct one. I know them as Jordan. 

Even if I need to wait for a while for the image to appear. 

The other face recogntion enhancement is the ability to pick what photo represents them. 

What I mean is If  I have 100 photos of Jordan, I want to have the option of picking a specific photo as representing her. not just the lattest.

It appears that the face recognition algorithum has not changed in many years. I had hoped it would get better. Maybe it has but I  have not noticed.

Thank you for any tips on how to improve face recognition. 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is not monitored by Adobe Dev or QE teams. Feature requests / enhancements should be posted in the Lightroom Classic Feedback forum https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines