• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message: Lightroom is having trouble connecting to the server. Please try again later.

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Every time I try to open my Creative Cloud Light room, I get the error "Lightroom is having trouble connecting to the server. Please try again later." 

I have tested all possible options and have concluded that I an connected to wi-fi and server. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue and resolved?

Thanks, 

Kim 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim,

That shouldn't be happening as Lightroom could not connect to the server.

Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom and the operating system you're working with?

Also, could you please check and disable any firewall or antivirus and see if it helps?

Would you mind checking this conversation and see if it helps? https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-cc-no-network-connection-works-in-c...

Regards,

Akash 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim, 

Have you tried the above suggestion offered by staff? Please let us know if you need any assistance from our end.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHAT IS GOING ON WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS PROBLEM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  No firewall or antivirus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. Ive tried de-installing and re-installing multiple times and I still cannot open the application. All my other applications are working no problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem, other like PS, AI can work ,only lightroom "can't connect to server"2020-11-20_15-51-43.jpg2020-11-20_15-52-26.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I have the same problem. Have any of you resolved this issue? 

Thanks,

Kristina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristina, Welcome to the community! You may be running into this issue if you're trying to sign in using an enterprise account. You will need to request access from your IT team. Let me know if this helps.  ~ Carissa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, couldn't connect to adobe server on Lightroom classic. So the map module and sync are both dead. Does anyone known how to resolve it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines