Highlighted

Error " 1 Photo failed to import" on Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to PS including LR. Yesterday I had no problem importing pictures from my phones device folders. Now today I'm not able to import anything. Keep getting "1 file failed to import" message. I don't think anything has changed on my phone. I can't find anything anywhere that says why it failed... help please

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error " 1 Photo failed to import" on Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to PS including LR. Yesterday I had no problem importing pictures from my phones device folders. Now today I'm not able to import anything. Keep getting "1 file failed to import" message. I don't think anything has changed on my phone. I can't find anything anywhere that says why it failed... help please

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "1 photo failed to import" while importing images on your phone. 

Which version of Lightroom are you using and are you using an Android or iOS device?

Is your Auto Import preference enabled on your device? 

bbv.jpg

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0