Highlighted

Error when resetting all sliders

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As seen on the attached screenshot, this error happens every time I click 'Reset All Sliders' in the brush or filter section. I've opened a case as well, but had no response so far (over a week). Does anyone have any ideas what's going on here?

Thanks,

LucasCapture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error when resetting all sliders

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As seen on the attached screenshot, this error happens every time I click 'Reset All Sliders' in the brush or filter section. I've opened a case as well, but had no response so far (over a week). Does anyone have any ideas what's going on here?

Thanks,

LucasCapture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucas,

Sorry that you're getting an error message while accessing any of the sliders in Lightroom CC.

Could you please create a new administrative user account on your computer and check if the issue still persists? Refer this article to know how to create a new account: Adobe troubleshooting: Creating an admin account in Windows

Thanks,

Akasgh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this, but it didn't resolve the issue. Any other ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe support again about this and finally got them to prove that this is affecting everybody (after 3 weeks of trying...). This is what they said:

"Since this is a new version and we have not received any report for this error. This is the first time we are seeing this error.

So I have checked it in the older version and I am not getting any error. It seems like it is a bug in the new version. We are going to log this bug and report to our engineering team to get it resolved as quick as possible."

For me, the error is gone when I downgrade to 2.02.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I am seeing the same thing. Doesn't happen on the older version, happens every time on the new version. I reported it a couple weeks ago, no response so far.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines