• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Excessive use of CPU and RAM (Lightroom)

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today when I was editing a photo I realized that the CPU usage increased too much like the RAM and when trying to export that photo increased even more, any solution? PD: I want to clarify that the something that had never happened to me, I have 2 years with lightroom

Sin título.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really need to incl more information to be of any help.

Have you reviewed your system resources. The information you posted is a snapshot in time when it was taken. Your resoources will tell you how long the resources were consuming the power you are showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That high consumption starts from the beginning of the program and increases even more when I try to export a photo, something that has never happened to me in all this time that I have been using lightroom, just when closing lightroom the consumption of both CPU and RAM drops to a more normal state

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines