Highlighted

exclude iPhone photo stream from automatically showing up in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently started using LR to archive old 35mm negs that I'm scanning. My iphone photo stream shows up automatically in LR - but really I'd like to exclude the iphone pictures, only sending selected photos to edit in LR. Is there any way to this? I can't find any options! 

Thanks, 

Mark 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

exclude iPhone photo stream from automatically showing up in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently started using LR to archive old 35mm negs that I'm scanning. My iphone photo stream shows up automatically in LR - but really I'd like to exclude the iphone pictures, only sending selected photos to edit in LR. Is there any way to this? I can't find any options! 

Thanks, 

Mark 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your phone in LIghtroom, turn off the automatic adding of camera roll images. This is done in the main screen in the Lightroom app in the import section.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 1
wissock LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes - of course - thanks very much. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0