Highlighted

EXIF data not being exported to PC from Lightroom (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the past several weeks, my camera EXIF data is no longer being imported to my windows 10 PC photo viewer, and therefore does not get into 500px...please help?  TY!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

EXIF data not being exported to PC from Lightroom (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the past several weeks, my camera EXIF data is no longer being imported to my windows 10 PC photo viewer, and therefore does not get into 500px...please help?  TY!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the Exif date not being exported, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're working on? Go to Help > System Info to check the version.

Also, please have a look at the correct answer here and let us know if it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lr-not-exporting-exif-data/td-p/9788200

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 0