Highlighted

Exploring issue ?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use to look like thisuse to look like thisthis is the new version 3.0this is the new version 3.0So iv updated to the new Lightroom 3.0 and when I export it just goes to full screen it's starting to annoy me a lot can't see any of my photos + just goes to full-screen cant see anything Is there any way to fix this? 

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exploring issue ?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use to look like thisuse to look like thisthis is the new version 3.0this is the new version 3.0So iv updated to the new Lightroom 3.0 and when I export it just goes to full screen it's starting to annoy me a lot can't see any of my photos + just goes to full-screen cant see anything Is there any way to fix this? 

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select more than one photo before clicking Export, they will appear in the dialog like a film strip. See if my YouTube video helps.

The New Export Dialog in Lightroom for Saving & Sharing Photos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines