Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export edited RAW files from Lightroom CC to iPad

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community

There may be a simple solution to this but I have searched the web and forums and can't find an answer... after editing RAW files on my iPad Pro using Lightroom CC I would like to back up the edited RAW files to an external hard drive. I can export the RAW files to the 'files' app on the iPad but it is in a pre edited form. Is there a way to export RAW files with the edits saved? 

Any help is appreciated. Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

If you use Lightroom Classic on a computer, and sync it to Lightroom, your original files will automatically download to a hard drive. The edits will be saved in LrC, but you can also save them out.

If you use Lightroom on your computer you can export the original image plus the settings. Click on the export icon in the upper right corner.

I don't think there is a way to do it directly from the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Lightroom Classic on a computer, and sync it to Lightroom, your original files will automatically download to a hard drive. The edits will be saved in LrC, but you can also save them out.

If you use Lightroom on your computer you can export the original image plus the settings. Click on the export icon in the upper right corner.

I don't think there is a way to do it directly from the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theresa is correct, the "Original + Settings" export option is not available in any of the Lr Mobile apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Theresa_J and Jim_Wilde, thak you for your responses. I did also try the Lightroom downloader tool for PC but the method you describe seems to be more efficient. Thank you for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines