• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export from Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked up ways to resize my photos and they all seem to say go to the File tab and choose Export.  I don't have an Export option.  Why is that????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Lightroom CC does not have an 'Export' menu. Instead, it has a 'Save to...' menu that does the same, but it's very limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you're not able to see the export option in Lightroom, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're using?

Also, I would suggest you to go to the Preferences of Lightroom. And then the Interface Tab, in there please change the Font Size to Small. Restart Lightroom , and then see if it helps. If the above steps does not work, try to lower the screen resolution of your Laptop and then check in Lightroom for the Export option.

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, that didn't work.  I have Lightroom CC version 2.2.1.  I am not using a laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom CC does not have an 'Export' menu. Instead, it has a 'Save to...' menu that does the same, but it's very limited.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines