Highlighted

Export from Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked up ways to resize my photos and they all seem to say go to the File tab and choose Export.  I don't have an Export option.  Why is that????

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom CC does not have an 'Export' menu. Instead, it has a 'Save to...' menu that does the same, but it's very limited.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export from Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked up ways to resize my photos and they all seem to say go to the File tab and choose Export.  I don't have an Export option.  Why is that????

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom CC does not have an 'Export' menu. Instead, it has a 'Save to...' menu that does the same, but it's very limited.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you're not able to see the export option in Lightroom, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're using?

Also, I would suggest you to go to the Preferences of Lightroom. And then the Interface Tab, in there please change the Font Size to Small. Restart Lightroom , and then see if it helps. If the above steps does not work, try to lower the screen resolution of your Laptop and then check in Lightroom for the Export option.

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, that didn't work.  I have Lightroom CC version 2.2.1.  I am not using a laptop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 0