• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export isn't possible (also tried reinstallation)

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I can't export any picture. After clicking export nothing happen

Here is a screen record

I tried also to uninstall Lightroom (also Classic), rebooting windows and install again. But nothing changed. What can I do?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has no one an idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video shows that Lightroom sync activity is going on, has that now stopped? And if so, is Lightroom still not doing anything when you try to export? If not, can you repeat the screen recording but this time use the other Grid (called the Square Grid) as that shows status icons which the Photo Grid does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim

Thanks for your help.

Do you think I should first solve following issue?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/lightroom-cc-stuck-quot-syncing-3-photo-quot-for-hours-wind...

Here it is new screen record (again three syncing elements)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at the "Deleted" album, checking for any deleted images which are still trying to sync and thus have become "stuck"....this can happen if an image is deleted before it has had time to fully sync. If you find any, delete them manually to see if that clears the blockage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines