• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export issue

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I export raw photos I've edited to jpg, my editing parameters are not applied as before export. 

The after export photo is much darker than the one before.

Is it a compression issue?

How can I avoid losing my editing work? 

You can see the difference on the photos I posted. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you viewing the exported image? If you view it in a non-color managed application then that explains it. 

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

Well, I'm viewing it on the Windows Photos app. But when I open the jpg version in Photoshop it looks the same as in the Photos app... I have to increase the exposition before exporting otherwise it's really too dark..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I compared your screenshot and your image in Photoshop, and I do not see any real differences in brightness. I do see a slight difference in color, but that can be explained by the fact that the screenshot has no color profile so I am not looking at the screenshot in the correct color space (which is your monitor).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines