Highlighted

Export issues - Duplicates and only part of the album are downloading.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i export from Lightroom CC, only part of my album downloads before it starts creating duplicates.  Also, it will keep downloading duplicates...sometimes creating 3 or 4 copies. But it still doesnt download all of the unique photos. What am i doing wrong?

Eventually i have to cancel the download and start over in another folder, compare the files in each folder by name and to try to get them all.  It sucks. I have 78 photos that i'm trying to download.  After 3 attempts, I only have 74.  Now i have to look at each file name in LR CC and find the 4 that are missing from my attempts. 

Anyone know how i can fix this?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export issues - Duplicates and only part of the album are downloading.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i export from Lightroom CC, only part of my album downloads before it starts creating duplicates.  Also, it will keep downloading duplicates...sometimes creating 3 or 4 copies. But it still doesnt download all of the unique photos. What am i doing wrong?

Eventually i have to cancel the download and start over in another folder, compare the files in each folder by name and to try to get them all.  It sucks. I have 78 photos that i'm trying to download.  After 3 attempts, I only have 74.  Now i have to look at each file name in LR CC and find the 4 that are missing from my attempts. 

Anyone know how i can fix this?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?