• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export my Lightroom IOS photos to Dropbox or google drive ?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to export my Lightroom IOS photos to Dropbox or google drive ?

Thanks 

Norbert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not really up on this, so someone else may be able to provide you with a better perspective. I don't know how you would do it directly from your IOS device. However, if you are using Lightroom and choosing the option to store a copy locally on your hard drive and then the local copy could be sent to either of those cloud services.

Another possibility is if you are using everything in conjunction with Lightroom Classic so that your images are automatically downloaded to Lightroom Classic, then those images are on a local hard drive and could be copied to those cloud services.

As I indicated, there may be other ways to accomplish what you want to do. I have only offered a couple of suggestions I can think of. I use Lightroom Classic mostly, very little of the IOS stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines