Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export only pictures with adjustments?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I've got a whole collections of photos from an event (around 400), and I've edited some, and left a few others untouched. I'd like to export only the ones I've edited. Now I know there's a workaround for that on LR Classic CC where you create a smart collection so that it just adds the ones with adjustments, but I'd like to be able to replicate that, and as LR CC hasn't got smart collections AFAIK, I cannot do it with that method.

Is there any other method to reach the same goal, or at least be able to tell the edited pictures apart from the others on the Photo and Square Grids?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

You should be able to filter the album or all photos.

Type the word edit into the search box and choose Yes from the two choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to filter the album or all photos.

Type the word edit into the search box and choose Yes from the two choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do that, but none of the options I get are Yes, or anything similar to that.
When I type edit into the search box, I get something along the lines of

(My creative cloud isn't in English, even though I already tried changing the language, but that's a different issue, but because of that, the translation may not be 100% accurate)

"Oh no! A black hole.

No result was found. Try searching for

things like "puppy" or "boat", as well as

metadata, like keywords or cameras."

Tell us what you think

Refine search"

The last two options are clickable, Refine Search only deletes the text I typed, and Tell us what you think takes me to https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try searching ”edited:”. Make sure to add the colon at the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did just that, and as you can see on the image I'm linking to, the same thing happens. Now my issue might have been fixed on the update that popped up just as I was taking the screenshot, so I'll check that out

https://imgur.com/a/fvipovg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work from a mobile device? On my I phone I can click the filter icon and under edited choose either not edited or edited. It would be possible to select the results and create a temporary album to use as the source of a new workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everyone is on the right track. If you're using Lightroom 2.3, you should see this pop up when you type "edited" in the search field.

> Select "Yes"

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 2.58.56 PM.png

That should bring up all your edits image.

^Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines