Highlighted

'Export Original' not available after editing photo on Ipad

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reason 'export original' is not highlighted as an option when I want to 'share' an edited photo?  It's there, just not highlighted as available. I want to send the photo out to print with as many pixels as possible.  Not looking to format the image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

'Export Original' not available after editing photo on Ipad

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reason 'export original' is not highlighted as an option when I want to 'share' an edited photo?  It's there, just not highlighted as available. I want to send the photo out to print with as many pixels as possible.  Not looking to format the image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export original will export an unedited version of the image. This works for me on an image that I captured with my iPhone, and edited on my iPad. I don’t think this is what you want though.

Use Export largest size to save out a file with the edits. The pixel size is going to depend on where the original came from.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 0