• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Presets from Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I cant seem to find this answer easiliy online as I keep getting directed to Lightroom Classic whihc is not helping me. I want to export roughly 20 presets from Lightroom CC on desktop. What would be the best and easiest way to do this.

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can export presets from within Lightroom, all you can do is copy them outside Lightroom using Finder (Mac) or File Explorer (Windows). You should find them in the Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings sub-folder, which will be in Username/Library/Application Support (Mac) or Username/AppData/Roaming (Windows).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't export multiple Presets, it would require you to right click on each individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines