Highlighted

Export presets screwed up after latest update

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the most recent update, when you go to export images, you can no longer modify the settings associated with a preset - everything is greyed out. For example, you might have a commonly used preset but want to create a subfolder for one group of photos, or change the sizing just this once...as it is now, you're now forced to recreate all the settings from scratch. Major pain in the butt.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

I presume you are talking about Lightroom-CLASSIC - yes?

Try this-

Do NOT tick or Check any Preset box. Select a Preset only by clicking on the Preset NAME.

Only use ticks in the boxes when you want multiple Presets actioned in the one step.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export presets screwed up after latest update

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the most recent update, when you go to export images, you can no longer modify the settings associated with a preset - everything is greyed out. For example, you might have a commonly used preset but want to create a subfolder for one group of photos, or change the sizing just this once...as it is now, you're now forced to recreate all the settings from scratch. Major pain in the butt.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

Try this-

Do NOT tick or Check any Preset box. Select a Preset only by clicking on the Preset NAME.

Only use ticks in the boxes when you want multiple Presets actioned in the one step.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this-

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bingo!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines