• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export raw files with xmp on ipad pro

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone heard if Adobe plans on allowing the option to export an edited raw file with mobile lightroom (in my case on my iPad pro)?  Or are you aware of an alternative without having access to a desktop laptop?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rarely, if ever, announce their development plans in advance. Anyone who knows anything would be under an NDA forbidding them to talk about it. You could make a feature request at the official Adobe feedback site (though I expect there's already such a request over there, in which case add your vote): https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-mobile/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40875

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can if you accept the 'raw' is in the DNG format, with the XMP data embedded.

My iPhone can Export as DNG.

See this Chapter in the link- "you create new image files that include the edits and other metadata changes you’ve made to the photos."

Export photos in the format of your choice

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html#connectionshttps://community.adobe...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can currently export raw files from ipad. When in an image, you use the little export button, Hit the tiny little button to give you settings next to "Export to Files" and select "original". Then hit export to files and select a location, which can be your icloud drive, creative cloud, dropbox, etc. Unfortunately, you don't get the xmp which is really strange actually and a big omission. If you select dng as already noted by @Rob_Cullen , you get a full raw in dng format with the xmp embedded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines