Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export setting in cloud lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I recently brough a subscripton of Lightroom and Photoshop but I can't see any preset export setting in th export option.
Actaully i want to set some custom preset options to export images for instagarame. Even I tried to crop with custom opton, it's not working. 
Somewhere I read, prefrence option have to set export setiings but my prefrence otion don't have any tab related to export settings.
Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Export presets are only available in Lightroom Classic. Lightroom Desktop is a different program. It is basically a port of the mobile operating system version of Lightroom to desktop operating system. The real version of Lightroom that you see most online instructions on is called Lightroom Classic. The big difference between the two is that Lightroom Desktop stores all your images in the cloud. Lightroom Classic stores all images on your local hard disk. Lightroom Desktop misses many features that people expect from Lightroom but are only available in Classic such as printing, export presets, hierarchical keywords, smart collections, easy sharing to cloud services (yes ironically classic is better at that too) etc. etc. etc. etc. For most people Classic is what you want. Unfortunately Adobe heavily markets Lightroom Desktop (the cloud version) and Classic is hidden on their website. If you really want the feature that it stores all your images in the cloud online than Lightroom desktop is for you. If you need any of the features listed above, you want to use CLassic. Since you have a subscription including Photoshop, you probably have access to Classic too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines