• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting changes order of the photos.

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, whenever I try to export photos, the order they are in completely randomizes. Near as I can tell, there isn't a rhyme or reason to the order. It's not the order they're shot in. It's not the name, because name should coincide with the order they were shot in. Pretty sure it's not the size. I've googled extensively and all I can find are posts about older versions, mobile verions, or lightroom classic, and people saying it has to do with the way your OS orders the files or something similar to that, but that can't be it because in this version of lightroom you select the export destination after its borked the order. I've searched all the settings I can find and nothing seems to have anything to do with it. I'm a real estate photographer, there's no way I can afford to manually reorder 400+ shots a day.This seems ridiculous and I've got to be missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running windows 10 and the version of lightroom that comes in the photographer package with Bridge and Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?