Highlighted

Exporting images from Lightroom desktop

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LrCC on a Windows laptop for the first time. Nothing is familiar. Where are the directions on how to export an image? I tried it and nothing happened. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting images from Lightroom desktop

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LrCC on a Windows laptop for the first time. Nothing is familiar. Where are the directions on how to export an image? I tried it and nothing happened. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. But now I'm not seeing any option to rename the image. Hints? The How-to just says "click More Options to rename it. There is no such option. I'm not even sure how I know a pic has been exported. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry about the confusion caused while exporting images from Lightroom desktop.

Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/export-share-photos.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks, 

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A far more useful link to Adobe's own documentation for your question would be this one: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html#watermark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines