• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Pictures

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read other posts with similar issues but I can not figure out my exporting issues in Lightroom. So my original pictures are JPEG images. I import the image into LR and edit them. After editing the pictures I began exporting the pictures as JPEG but it was not saving the edits. After reading on here, I then exported them as a DNG format. After exporting the edited pictures using a DNG formatting instead of JPEG I was able to save them correctly. Now I have realized that I can not send the DNG formatted pictures how I want to by email or onto Pixieset because of them being DNG formatting. So in all my question is how can I export pictures out of Lightroom in JPEG format and it save my edits?

thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT: Sorry I did not notice you posted in the 'Lightroom' forum, so this edit to my answer- (but the question is similar to the Lr-Classic answer!)

Why can't you Export as JPEG from Lightroom?

What do you see in the Export dialog?

2021-05-03 15_15_37-Lightroom.jpg

DNG exports can only be rendered by other Adobe software! (Lr, LrC, Ps, Br )

Why can't you Export as JPEG from Lr-Classic?

Any Error messages?

Are you Exporting to the same Folder without a File Rename? (This might create a file conflict!) Check the Export Destination options.

The export dialog [File Settings] should be set like-

WobertC_0-1619940574968.png

You do not set it to 'Original'.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines