Highlighted

Exporting pictures

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem when I want to export my edited picture into jpg. Once I am done I usually export my final picture to visualice how it is going to look, but when I do this it looks much more pale and does not look as what I am working in Lightroom. This problem is present when I export my pictures from my iPad, but does not happen in my phone. Maybe it has to do with exporting from RAW to JPG?? Or I need to change something in settings I am missing. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting pictures

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem when I want to export my edited picture into jpg. Once I am done I usually export my final picture to visualice how it is going to look, but when I do this it looks much more pale and does not look as what I am working in Lightroom. This problem is present when I export my pictures from my iPad, but does not happen in my phone. Maybe it has to do with exporting from RAW to JPG?? Or I need to change something in settings I am missing. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

That does not sound right. As the images are changing color after export, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're working with?

Could you check this forum thread and let us know if it helps?

LR Mobile changes RAW file color

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 0
jgrossg LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it seems very strange. The version of Lightroom is 4.3.2 55A26D and is

installed in the new iPad Air. Please tell me if there is anything that can

be done. It is a little annoying to see them the same after the process of

editing.

Best regards,

Jose Gross

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0