exporting problem in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I am having an issue when trying to export my photos from lightroom on my Windows laptop. I have checked the color space and no matter which setting I have it on, it makes no difference. When I try to export the photos, they appear to have a yellow filter over them. It is not just in a certain app or browser, because it does this in the app as soon as I hit the export button and it give the export preview. While actively editing, the colors are normal, but as soon as I hit the export button they get the yellow filter, before they have even left the app. I am working on an hp Spectre laptop equiped with the latest version of Windows and using the only Lightroom app that is available from the microsoft store (not sure if it is Classic as the icon does not say LrC, it just says Lr). I recently got this new laptop. I switched from a 7 year old Macbook Pro running on the Sierra version of MacOS using the non-subscription based version of Lightroom 6 and I have not ever had this problem on that Macbook laptop. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Bug, General Feedback, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?