Highlighted

Exporting tagged Fotos to Google Maps

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there,

Is there a way to export tagged Fotos to Google Maps?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting tagged Fotos to Google Maps

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there,

Is there a way to export tagged Fotos to Google Maps?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the photo has gps co-ordinates the position will automatically show on the map. In Lightroom 3 (cloud version) on the desktop you can click on the info button (bottom-right) to see the map panel. Clicking on the map will open it in a web browser where you can zoom in/out or change the view. See image below.

LR3map.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx 99jon,

yes, i know how to see the fotos within Lightroom on the map...but that wasn't my question, I want to export the fotos, so that i (and others) could see them within Google Maps App

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new export dialog in in Lightroom v3 has the ability to embed all metadata including location. Many customers requested these changes. See if my YouTube video helps.

The New Export Dialog in Lightroom for Saving & Sharing Photos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0