Highlighted

F Stop data in LR CC mobile incorrect but correct on desktop LR CC

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed that several of my pics on the LR CC Mobile are incorrect but correct on desktop version of LR CC. See pics, many are showing f8 on mobile when should be f1.8???? These pics were imported using the Migration tool from Apple Photos to LR CC. There are several I have noticed but haven't looked that deep to see how many.

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 9.15.16 PM.pngIMG_2633.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

F Stop data in LR CC mobile incorrect but correct on desktop LR CC

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed that several of my pics on the LR CC Mobile are incorrect but correct on desktop version of LR CC. See pics, many are showing f8 on mobile when should be f1.8???? These pics were imported using the Migration tool from Apple Photos to LR CC. There are several I have noticed but haven't looked that deep to see how many.

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 9.15.16 PM.pngIMG_2633.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not seeing this although my photos have been imported directly from camera roll or taken with my iPhone camera. It could be something to do with the migration tool. Are you able to confirm that newly added photos are correct?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far yes, the imports into LR CC are fine. Having said that just started using so not enough time to tell.

Strange though that it isn't all the images only some. I also checked and it wasn't just one lens it was others.

Not a huge deal as along as nothing else important in the migration isn't correct.

If there is a fix and someone knows please advise. Not going to redo the migration though...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines