Highlighted

Face recognition flagging thousands of photos that are completely unsimilar

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i started a big campaign to tag al lthe 40,000 images in my catalog. So far I've tagged 2 images of my wife so you woudl think it woudl know her pretty well. Whne i go to Similar images it is showing me 16,000 faces almost none of which are my wife and including thing slike black men when she is a white woman!!!  Occassionally I'll find one. Why doesn't it put the better matches at the top. isn't there some cut off at which they are no similar at all? 

I can see any way to select all of them and say no it isnt her? Inthe similar modeule only option is either to them a differnet name.

Just seems really rubbish at finding simialr faces despite having over 1,000 named examples for each of my family.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Face recognition flagging thousands of photos that are completely unsimilar

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i started a big campaign to tag al lthe 40,000 images in my catalog. So far I've tagged 2 images of my wife so you woudl think it woudl know her pretty well. Whne i go to Similar images it is showing me 16,000 faces almost none of which are my wife and including thing slike black men when she is a white woman!!!  Occassionally I'll find one. Why doesn't it put the better matches at the top. isn't there some cut off at which they are no similar at all? 

I can see any way to select all of them and say no it isnt her? Inthe similar modeule only option is either to them a differnet name.

Just seems really rubbish at finding simialr faces despite having over 1,000 named examples for each of my family.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?