• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook Authorization Fail

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everybody. Can you help me please? I can´t setup LR connection to my Facebook. The first step in the Publication Administrator fails. I click on Facebook Account/Authorize on Facebook. Next step is the window with the instruction to login to FB by click OK. But after click OK it´ll return to previous window only. No login page to FB with instructions. I have FB account, but I understand the page with Adobe authorization instruction is accesible only through the LR, is it right?

Adobe FB plugin is ver. 6.7.0.1090788 and is installed and runing. After it´s re-instalation the same situation.

Thanks for your help. Petr

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

It has been discontinued (unless things have changed). Here is Laura Shoe’s article regarding it:

Sharing to Facebook from Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC Discontinued | Laura Shoe's Lightroom Training Tutorials and…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been discontinued (unless things have changed). Here is Laura Shoe’s article regarding it:

Sharing to Facebook from Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC Discontinued | Laura Shoe's Lightroom Tr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thanks for the information @selondon.

Petr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines