Highlighted

Features missing compared to tutorials in app (Android v4.4.1).

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have recently been following the Lightroom editing tutorials via the app for Android v4.4.1, and have notice there are some options and settings missing in my app compared to the tutorial videos. For example, my options for White balance are limited to 3 - auto, custom or as shot. Where as in the tutorials, they seem to have access to about 5 or 6 - (cloudy, etc). Are some of the features not available for Android on this version? Or do I need to do something to unlock the features? 

Thanks for any help in advance. 

TOPICS
Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Features missing compared to tutorials in app (Android v4.4.1).

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have recently been following the Lightroom editing tutorials via the app for Android v4.4.1, and have notice there are some options and settings missing in my app compared to the tutorial videos. For example, my options for White balance are limited to 3 - auto, custom or as shot. Where as in the tutorials, they seem to have access to about 5 or 6 - (cloudy, etc). Are some of the features not available for Android on this version? Or do I need to do something to unlock the features? 

Thanks for any help in advance. 

TOPICS
Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you shooting in RAW or Jpeg? Try a RAW file and see if you have more options then.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

White balance options are limited when your image is a non raw file type. It has nothing to do with Android vs iOS. Use Lightroom to capture images on your phone and change the setting from jpeg to DNG. This will allow you to capture raw files and have access to the full suite of white balance options.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 0