Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! 

I am new to lightroom and would love some feedback on my photo.

Thank you 😊 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything in particular you are looking for in the feedback?

Not knowing what the original looked like, the conversion to b&w seems OK.

Assuming that the subject is the building in the center, I would crop it tighter to remove all the stuff in all four corners as they don't seem to be adding to the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, nothing in particular really just playing around with some edits and would like some advice or comments.

I will uplaod the original, I have cropped it a little and darkend the rooftop is this more effective would you say?

Thanks appreciate it alot!6E3B59890FB3D441B89D1AEBAD5C5312-3.jpgoriginaloriginal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like it. Perhaps as ManicJoe said: a tighter crop.

Having seen the original, I made a version that is more high key to keep the impression of heat.

Done with curves to lift the blacks and then steepen the curve to bring out more contrast across the ground and roof.

HighKey.jpg

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Euan, Ill give that a play around.
Really appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are most welcome.

There's no one answer to these asthetics 🙂

Feel free to post some more efforts for us to enjoy.

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome thanks for the tips! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines