Highlighted

Fehler beim Überprüfen des Speicherplatzes

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a problem... every time i want to import pictures from my mac to lightroom CC i have this message. I checked the Storage of the Cloud and my Internal Storage. 

Thanks for your HelpBildschirmfoto 2020-01-02 um 10.07.22.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fehler beim Überprüfen des Speicherplatzes

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a problem... every time i want to import pictures from my mac to lightroom CC i have this message. I checked the Storage of the Cloud and my Internal Storage. 

Thanks for your HelpBildschirmfoto 2020-01-02 um 10.07.22.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the files already inside the Apple Photos app? You can export unmodified originals from Photos to the desktop or a named folder. Or export copies with your editing. Then import the duplicates into Lightroom.

To avoid file or library corruption, it’s best not to reference the same files in both Apple Photos and Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2020 0