Highlighted

File preview before importing

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got back to photography after about 1yr break and got the new lightroomCC, along with a MacBook Pro and I want to preview my images in FULL SCREEN BEFORE IMPORTING THEM, I’ve realized it’s no longer an option, why is this, I loved the ability to scroll through my images in full screen prior to importing them in the older versions of Lightroom now it appears I have import everything then delete what I don’t want this seems backwards am I missing something or is this really no longer an option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File preview before importing

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got back to photography after about 1yr break and got the new lightroomCC, along with a MacBook Pro and I want to preview my images in FULL SCREEN BEFORE IMPORTING THEM, I’ve realized it’s no longer an option, why is this, I loved the ability to scroll through my images in full screen prior to importing them in the older versions of Lightroom now it appears I have import everything then delete what I don’t want this seems backwards am I missing something or is this really no longer an option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s only possible to switch from grid view to loupe view when importing into Lightroom Classic. It would be great to have this functionality in the new Lightroom. I would suggest making a feature request at the following link. This is where the Adobe Engineers get to evaluate ideas and it could get added to a future release.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seanw38984731  wrote

I don't know if you are aware, but the "older version of Lightroom" is still current and is called Lightroom Classic. It has all the features that you were used to, plus a lot more through the regular updates. It may be that Classic would suit you better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2019 0