Highlighted

Filter 'Edited/Developed' photos

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is there a simple way to filter edited or "developed" photos among all the imported RAW files on my devices running Lightroom CC? Often I have 200-300 RAW files and I develop say 20 of them. I would quickly like to filter these so that I can export/share them to my HD or mobile device internal storage.

Running the latest version of CC

br

Magnus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Filter 'Edited/Developed' photos

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is there a simple way to filter edited or "developed" photos among all the imported RAW files on my devices running Lightroom CC? Often I have 200-300 RAW files and I develop say 20 of them. I would quickly like to filter these so that I can export/share them to my HD or mobile device internal storage.

Running the latest version of CC

br

Magnus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a "latest version of CC", so could you clarify which program you are talking about? "CC" was dropped some months ago, so are you talking about Lightroom Classic (the traditional folder-based desktop program), or the "cloud" version which is now just called Lightroom? However, "cloud" Lightroom runs on several platforms: there's a Desktop version for Mac and Windows, there are Mobile versions for iOS and Android, and there's a Web version for web browsers. These "cloud" apps are similar but not identical, so we need to know the specific app/platform combination in order to be able to answer your question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Creative Cloud, Not Classic.

Running it on Mac, IOS, iPadOS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, in all those apps you can filter using the search bar. Just start typing "edited" into the search bar (without the quotes) and you'll see a drop down list of options appear: in the Lightroom Desktop app you'll see a "Yes" or "No" option, in the iOS apps you'll see either "Edited" or "Not Edited" options. Click/tap as appropriate to run the filter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2019 0