Highlighted

[Filter: filter notify] Natalie_Rosella's post body matched "guido", board "lightroom".

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Filter: filter notify] Natalie_Rosella's post body matched "guido", board "lightroom".

Post Subject: Re: No more Sort by Custom - LR Mobile

Post Body:

Hi Guido, thank you for getting back to me. Yes, that is the case: when I push the three dots and go to Sort by -> Custom : there is no more option next to that and when I push on it, it doesn't allow me to take further action. It's as if the button doesn't work. It worked fine yesterday before LR Mobile updated - Natalie

Body text "Guido" matched filter pattern "guido".

Post by User[id=7260,login=Natalie_Rosella] has message uid 10715358.

Link to post: Re: No more Sort by Custom - LR Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post Subject: Re: No more Sort by Custom - LR Mobile

Post Body:

Hi Guido, thank you for getting back to me. Yes, that is the case: when I push the three dots and go to Sort by -> Custom : there is no more option next to that and when I push on it, it doesn't allow me to take further action. It's as if the button doesn't work. It worked fine yesterday before LR Mobile updated - Natalie

Body text "Guido" matched filter pattern "guido".

Post by User[id=7260,login=Natalie_Rosella] has message uid 10715358.

Link to post: Re: No more Sort by Custom - LR Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 0

Have something to add?