• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter or find a specific synced images in Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find the one picture of 27000 which is synchronized?
how do I find this picture without having to look through 27,000 pictures?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's an interesting question. Currently we do not have a way to filter synced images in Lightroom Classic or Lightroom.

It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

As this forum is monitored by our engineers, and they might look into this for future releases.

We need more helping hands like you, as we're building towards a better user experience.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you are using Lightroom Classic, and one photo in your catalog has synced with Lightroom. Is this correct? If so you can find it in the All Synced Photos Collection found in the top left panel of the Library Panel.

If you are using Lightroom, then all the photos in your catalog should be synced to the cloud. The question therefore wouldn't make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Search Filter in Lightroom uses AI to help find photos, but learning what words to put in the search takes practice!

ScreenShot204.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines