• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find originals stored in cloud vs smart previews

Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As part of my travel hybrid use of Lightroom (Cloud Ipad) and Classic I sometims import the raw images from my card to ipad LR. This stores the RAW in the cloud and takes up space.  Once Ive synced when I get home I no longer want the raw in the cloud or need to sync those images.  How can I sort and Find those Raws easiy. 

.....Suzanne Mathia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

"Sort and Find"? After the full-size files have downloaded to the{Mobile Downloads} folder (or your specified folder)

You can then-

Remove selected photos from the {All Synced Photographs} collection in the Catalog panel, and go to [Photo menu > Remove from All Synced Photographs] or press the [Delete/Backspace] key. This doesn’t remove them from the catalog, but does remove them from the cloud and all synced devices.

It helps to have a specified folder structure for mobile downloaded files as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Sort and Find"? After the full-size files have downloaded to the{Mobile Downloads} folder (or your specified folder)

You can then-

Remove selected photos from the {All Synced Photographs} collection in the Catalog panel, and go to [Photo menu > Remove from All Synced Photographs] or press the [Delete/Backspace] key. This doesn’t remove them from the catalog, but does remove them from the cloud and all synced devices.

It helps to have a specified folder structure for mobile downloaded files as it can be set with dated sub-folders:

ScreenShot196.jpg

This also makes it easier to select multiple files by 'date' sub-folder- then delete the selected files from {All Synced Photographs}.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines