• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding the Folder

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exploring LR ( I already use LR Classic).  I clicked on an Album and set it to store on local drive.  Now I cannot find the Folder /Album on my HDD.  I have done a complete search but cannot find the Album.  In LR Classic, if i right click the Folder I can see its location in Windows, but this doesn't work with LR.  The Album only has one image in it, so it is no big deal, but where is it?

Also, can I set my own destination for the Store Locally option?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Albums and folders are just organisational tools. Like collections and collection sets in Classic there is nothing created on your hard drive. The originals are stored in the cloud rather than on your computer. That means photos can be available on all computers, laptops, phones and tablets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Albums and folders are just organisational tools. Like collections and collection sets in Classic there is nothing created on your hard drive. The originals are stored in the cloud rather than on your computer. That means photos can be available on all computers, laptops, phones and tablets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

99jon, confusing that.  I thought the images were on the cloud anyway and storing them locally would physically put them on the device to enable you to work on them offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines