• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

first upload of 193 photos

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just started using the LR subscription (I have LR5 that has started having issues so I am switching). The cloud in the upper right corner of the screen indicated it is still updating my upload. It says I have uploaded 193 photos - and I can see them - however when I click on 'view' it says it is 'syncing' my photos. Can I still start editing during this process? It seems to be taking an awfully long time?

Thanks, Jo-Anne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Exact version of Lr are you using? Lightroom Classic the traditional version or the newer Cloud Based version called just Lightroom?

I'm moving your post over to the Cloud based Lr forum.

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, it's the cloud based version. I thought I would be able to just jump in and start using it, but it seems I was wrong. I just might have to get LR for dummies. 🤦‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines