• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flag, star, and set keywords on multiple images in grid view on iOS

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom CC on Android I can set flag, star, and keywords on multiple selected images in grid view, but I have been unable to figure out how to do the same thing in the iPad version. I would expect Lightroom Mobile to have the same features on both Android and iOS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that's not possible in the iOS versions. In the main, Android and iOS have the same features, but not completely. There have been several instances over the years of one app getting a new feature before the other (different teams, different operating system challenges, different development timescales). However, I understand that consistency across the cloud apps is still an Adobe goal, so hopefully that will mean that this particular feature will be added into the iOS apps at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines