• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

folder displays as "offline"when I change my NAS password

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant figure this out. I recently had to purchase a new NAS from Synology I store my Lightroom files on the NAS and access them directly from there. I also import new photos from my camera directly into my NAS using lightroom. It has been working fine for several years. As part of getting the new NAS it was recommended I change my password for my new NAS and did so. Everything worked well on I migrated my existing 4x4 terabyte WD drives into the new NAS and same user name came up . I then openned Lightroom and all was fine until I went in to Synology and updated my password. I went back to lightroom and the folder came up but showed "offline" and question marks beside all my folder icons. In the Develop module I can message that photos can't be found.  Why would changing my NAS password affect my ability to see the folder online? Anyone have a solution for tjhis?

Thank You

Larry Young 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the NAS mounted on your desktop? Lightroom Classic (I assume from your post that that is what you are using, not Lightroom Cloudy whihc this forum is on) has no concept of network drives, so to use them, they have to be mounted in the operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines