Highlighted

Forget my pictures

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Good evening .. My name is Anas Mahmoud from (Cairo - Egypt). I want to seek help. I had more than 1,200 images on Lightroom. The program was installed without my intention. Unfortunately, I want to retrieve these pictures in any way, no matter what they mean to me a lot to me. My life in these pictures is not available on my phone only on the application please help in any way please and thank you very much.
  2. If you can help pleas Don't skimp on my help 🙏

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Forget my pictures

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Good evening .. My name is Anas Mahmoud from (Cairo - Egypt). I want to seek help. I had more than 1,200 images on Lightroom. The program was installed without my intention. Unfortunately, I want to retrieve these pictures in any way, no matter what they mean to me a lot to me. My life in these pictures is not available on my phone only on the application please help in any way please and thank you very much.
  2. If you can help pleas Don't skimp on my help 🙏

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?