Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From lightroom 6 to 3.3

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use 3.3 now.

Does it also works with a lightroom catalog?

I have thousend of photo's.

How can I use to same photo's with the adjugtments I did in the past?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 3.3 works with a catalog, but it's in the cloud and you don't have immediate access to it like you do in Lightroom 6. You can't back it up, and you only have the one catalog. In order to get the images you have already done into that catalog you would have to install the trial version of Lightroom Classic long enough to convert  your existing catalog to the updated format. Then it would be necessary to migrate that catalog to Lightroom 3.3. Lightroom is organized somewhat differently than you are accustomed to. Your images are stored in the cloud. If you choose the right plan you will have 1 TB of cloud storage to begin with. If you fill that up then it will be necessary for you to purchase more space from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnx.

Slowly getting smarter and smarter.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines