• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From Lightroom to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Lightroom Mobile for a few years and loved it. I loved it so much that, in order to give my very amateur photography a little more love, I paid for Lightroom on my laptop. I only used it for a few weeks before accepting a position at a job that paid for the Creative Suite. So, I cancelled my personal subscription, no problem. I went to use Lightroom Mobile again and it had signed me out. So, I went to sign back in and my account no longer existed, along with all of my pictures. I tried to figure it out but ultimately admitted defeat and created a new account under the same email address. I then later went to sign into Lightroom on my laptop and voila! My old account was there and fully functioning. However, I need to sign in with my new Creative Suite, but I don't want to sign out and lose everything. I contacted Adobe and they told me that since I did not have an active subscription, they could not do anything for me and to contact the app store. So, I did that, and they told me that they only deal with billing and to contact who? Adobe. So, after sitting through literally the exact same conversation with Adobe yet again where they are just trying to sell me on another subscription and then telling me I do not have an account, I'm hoping to find some help here. 

Is there any way to reaccess this account, especially considering it is still up and running on my laptop? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna

Since your original subscription, and subsequent business plan were geared towards the desktop I have moved your post the forum for Lightroom Desktop users.

For what it's worth, I do not see any personal or business subscription history for the email ID you used to post on the forums for help.  That may be what confused Adobe Support. Your mention of not seeing images after signing back into Lightroom Mobile reinforces the notion that you have more than one account.  Even after personal subscription ends, you should be able to sign into your same account and sync down to the Lightroom app (desktop or mobile) any images you had already uploaded to cloud storage.  Users should be able to retrieve images from Lightroom cloud storage even after paid subscriptions end, so users can export images out of Lightroom to store elsewhere.

For next steps, my recommendation is to try various personal email addresses you may have used to sign into Lightroom, including social sign on options (Facebook, Google, Apple) until you find your previously subscribed personal account.  Once you have signed into your personal account, please post back here and then we'll follow up with advice on how to retrieve your images, and re-import them into your separate business subscription account, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines