• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From LRC to New Lightroom and import problems..

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, need little help from you guys...

I'm using LRC 6 years now, but sadly the LRC on all my three MacOs (big sur) machines are very slow and crashing constantly.

I tried to reinstall/clean install nothing help, it even crash when i copy preset from one photo to other... i'm tired..

Today I tried edit whole weddings in "NEW" Adobe Lightroom Desktop 4.2 app and I like it.

No single crash during all my wedding day edit.. But.. i have some other problems.

1.  I disbled cloud sync - i don't need it. I stored my RAW files in external SSD, but on import LR copy it on my local ssd, how can i turn it off? I whant import images but leave in place and not copy to lightroom library folder on my local ssd 😞
  2. It's there shortcut for exposure increase/decrease like in LRC just pressing +/- on keyboard?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Lightroom preferences, make sure this option is NOT selected:

Screenshot 2021-05-31 085523.png

Actually, make sure that both of those options are not checked.

On  my Windows computer, if I hover over the exposure line with my cursor then I can use the up/down keys to increase/decrease the exposure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's not checked, but images on import are coped to lightroom catalog file 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines