Highlighted

game changer! (Lasso tool request)

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really wish that we could get an accurate selection tool in Lightroom, this would save so much time it would be a game changer!

Capture tool.JPG

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

game changer! (Lasso tool request)

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really wish that we could get an accurate selection tool in Lightroom, this would save so much time it would be a game changer!

Capture tool.JPG

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the adjustment brush? Personally I think it is better than a lasso tool to make selective edits.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2019 0