Geo-Tag in Lightroom 4.1

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

When I used Lightroom CC, I was able to geotag my photos. Now, I switched to Lightroom and I can't get the geotag. How can I do that?

The Location field in the photo information works very badly. Sometimes it doesn't change and when I put coordinates, the mark I get is in the wrong place.

Thanks...

TOPICS
Feature request, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geo-tagging in Lightroom is much less capable than the feature in Lightroom Classic (which is the current version of the "Lightroom CC" that you were using). It is supposed to be possible to manually add GPS co-ordinates in Lightroom, though that seems inconsistent. There is an extensive thread requesting improvements at the official Adobe feedback site, which is the most appropriate place for posting feature requests, so I suggest you add your comments and vote there: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/lightroom-desktop-map-view...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines