Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error "no file found" while developing images in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i'm new to lightroom,i have a licensed software  so no bugs expected.

It happen now more than one time that i have a oicture appearing on the library but when i go to develop section to manipulate the image or to download an image i've already manipulated appear the info that it's not able to find the file.I lost many pictures.there is a way to avoid this problem(my mistake is likely) and to recover the like i worked?please help with some details so i can follow your instructions,thanks and regards.Michele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michele,

Sorry that you do not see your images to edit as you attempt to develop them. Which version of Lightroom are you using? 

Please share a screenshot of the error message as it would be a huge help if we can compare it to what we see on our end.

Would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

sorry if i make so much to reply.I have the last version of Lightroom,and i execute regularly all updates.i'll ad a couple of screen shot hoping you will be able to solve the problem.regards.michele

Schermata 2020-04-16 alle 22.17.30.png

Schermata 2020-04-16 alle 22.15.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry Akash,

i forgot to add that the other 2 copies of the same image on the screeshot n° 1 are ok.i have a missing file only with the third.thans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines